Pages

Under the Radar Gems



Uhhhhh, for the party-avoiders, the wall flowers, the introverts not interested in mingling and making fake pleasantries with a room full of strangers, this deeply soulful jam is worth not just a repeat listen but a download! And for the party people too, Alessia croons so pretty, this is bound to speak to




More soul but this time mixed with a snappy beat and purring vocals per Sam Drew.




Esperanza Spalding / I Know You Know

Chill. Jazzy. Deep Bass. And lilting and pure vocals, this is jazz perfection.





Released in 2001, I somehow missed this completely! So hard to describe this gem. Its like a mix of some mild hip hop and R&B but has a somewhat '90s feel. Either way, I'm sorry I missed it and want to hear more.

Check these out and tell me what you think.

Lady Dulayne

Music junkie, Baltimore chick, Jedi mom, karaoke queen,'80s kid, hair and makeup fanatic, currently keeping up with a daily Greek yogurt habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment