Pages

Missy Elliot is baaaaaaaack!!!!


And with a HOT new single and song! And looking fabulous!


For the first time in what seems like forever, Missy Elliot dropped her new single and video and it is on FIRE!!!!!

The beat, the dancing, the crazy fashions, she gave all like she always used to do. She took to Twitter to put the world on notice:
"I can't wait for the whole world to see my new video tomorrow," she wrote. "9am we bout to take off to another planet. U ready? Let's go. #WTFMissy #FirstLook."

Am I ready?? Are YOU ready??? I've been so eagerly awaiting new Missy music for so long, I am ready for a whole album to drop and hopefully (crossing all fingers and toes) a tour. 

Please, please Missy, don't keep us waiting any longer!



Lady Dulayne

Music junkie, Baltimore chick, Jedi mom, karaoke queen,'80s kid, hair and makeup fanatic, currently keeping up with a daily Greek yogurt habit.

1 comment: