Pages

SOTW: The Call / A Rainmaker



Scouring the internet trying to find information on this somewhat elusive band and besides a Soundcloud and Facebook page, there wasn't a whole lot to find. Which is kind of a shame because their electro-pop sound and catchy, hard-to-forget hook for The Call, caught my attention, getting stuck in my head for days, so naturally I'd want to learn more. Who is this band?

Well Google let me know that they are based out of Paris. Annnd that is about it. But they do have other songs on Spotify and videos on Youtube but this one, is the one that stood out. Its got a cool, mellow beat and a nice little hook.

Check it out and let me know what you think.





https://www.facebook.com/arainmakermusic/

Lady Dulayne

Music junkie, Baltimore chick, Jedi mom, karaoke queen,'80s kid, hair and makeup fanatic, currently keeping up with a daily Greek yogurt habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment