Pages

Relax and Kick Back with Jazzanova


The day I discovered this amazing group and their music was one where I exhaled a deep sigh and an audible "Yesssss."

If I may, please let me introduce you to Jazzanova, a German-based group of musicians, whose ultra-chill sound can be perfectly summed up as  nu-jazz, electronica with funk, soul and Latin influences. I mean these are some gifted musicians with some artfully relaxing music.

Check them out for yourself. Here are a few of my top tracks:

Lucky Girl

I mean just gorgeous!! Warm vocals by Paul Randolph, with a cheerful and airy jazz flute and vibrant horns.


No Use

Laid back, rich and sensual, this could easily make a "quiet storm" or romantic playlist. It instantly sets the mood.

 

 Another New Day 

Such smooth, varied and jazzy instrumentation. Has a thoughtful and introspective feel. Wait for that beat break at 2:33.


Theme from Belle Et Fou

Pure funk!!! But not dance funk; a more chill but uptempo piece. Sets the tone for a friendly get-together or dinner party.





www.jazzanova.com/

Lady Dulayne

Music junkie, Baltimore chick, Jedi mom, karaoke queen,'80s kid, hair and makeup fanatic, currently keeping up with a daily Greek yogurt habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment