Pages

Introducing Spotify!



My co-worker just put me down with this (big ups to Kristen C.) and I downloaded it.

Basically, unlike Pandora where you have to pick a song to create a radio playlist, with Spotify, you can search for songs and listen to them...for free. Pretty much any song you can think of. AND for some, you can listen to the entire album. Create playlists and it will even pull files from your computer so you can play music with it to.

It uses a similar format as Apple but to my knowledge you can't purchase music on it. Just listen. Which is fine by me. Great way to hear whole tracks or an album before purchasing it.

Damn, music is getting so advanced. I love it! 

Lady Dulayne

Music junkie, Baltimore chick, Jedi mom, karaoke queen,'80s kid, hair and makeup fanatic, currently keeping up with a daily Greek yogurt habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment