Pages

Make-out Song of the Moment: Dreamworld - Robin Thicke



I rediscovered this one while playing around on Pandora listening to a radio station created using Fitz & The Tantrums. And I am very taken with it.

Its moody and mellow and but I also like the dreamy lyrics particularly this one, in reference to his interracial marriage to beautiful black actress Paula Patton:


There would be no black and white, 

the world just treat my wife right,
We could walk down in Mississippi and no one would look at us twice.



*swoon*



Lady Dulayne

Music junkie, Baltimore chick, Jedi mom, karaoke queen,'80s kid, hair and makeup fanatic, currently keeping up with a daily Greek yogurt habit.

3 comments:

  1. He just looks good. He's come a long way since his first album (visually). BTW- I'm diggin Fitz and the Tantrums, odd that Pandora would pair Robin Thicke with them though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! You were finally able to post!

    ReplyDelete